Le Petit Nicolas

This is a french movie ( Im sure you already guessed) released in 2009, directed by mhhm well I don’t know, you find it over google. It tells me nothing anyway, since I don’t know much about french movies.

I scarcely watch other than hollywood movies. Its just they cant give the quality that hollywood does. But this one is an exception.

The theme, however, is not unordinary. Kids who misuderstand adult things . These kids were frightened to have a new little brother. They learn that when a family just have their new baby, the older child have to be thrown away from home. Just like they find about Joachim (who is actually out of school for illness). Nicolas then find out a sign of his parents behavior that they are going to have a new baby. By that time, he and his schoolfriend make a plot to have his soon-to-come little brother kidnapped. Then the adventures begin.

Telling you guys, this film is cool. They really know how to make film. I found many hilarious yet fresh and genuine scenes. Just made made couldn’t stop laughing. In short, this is worth to watch!

Anyway, its always interesting to me to see these kids during the film. Somehow remind me of my infant.